Updated: 22 March 2008
Take your developers, architects, modelers and designers to the next level with with one of my customized training courses!
Duration: 1, 2 or 3 day courses are available...
Cost: $395 per person for 1 day course, $695 per person for 2 day courses and $995 per person for 3 day course (6 person minimum)
- Discounts for larger groups
- Plus travel for organizations outside the DC area.
- All students receive an autographed copy of my latest book!
Training Courses (all courses available in all formats):
- Effective Metadata Design - based on my very popular talk at the DAMA 2008 conference (see the slides), this course will teach your metadata specialists, data architects, and documentation specialists how to design effective metadata to improve your discovery, governance and reuse in your organization.
- Implementing the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Data Reference Model (DRM) - this course will teach your data architects how to implement and instantiate the Data Reference Model in your organization. Learn from the person who led the design of this government standard! Learn how to consistently describe your data assets. Learn how to create a taxonomy for asset discovery. Learn how to better share information in your organization via access and exchange.
- Mastering Information Design and Production - Based on my book, Information As Product: How to Deliver the Right Information to the Right Person at the Right Time. This course is designed for both business and IT professionals to understand the roots of information production and how to establish information production as a repeatable process in their organization.
- More soon ...
Contact me to schedule a course.